You aspire to live the life in your heart.
When you do you enjoy a life of ease and joy. And your business thrives.
Find me here
Hi, I’m Judith Manriquez.
I’m an intuitive business consultant and mastery mentor. I support intuitive women to grow their business in ease, in alignment with their divinity, and honoring of their inner wisdom.
I specialize in working with women who are on the leading edge of change, who feel more aligned in the flow that veers off the main current.
You are called from within to share your work and grow your business in ways that are not like your peers, or like others within your industry.
You see the way that the norms dis-honor and deplete others and the planet.
And instead of that path, you have created – are creating – your way. One that honors other – employee, customer, client, vendor, community and the planet.
The women I work with:
- Are highly sensitive and intuitive
- Have worked on their personal growth with mentors, healers and intuitives for over a decade
- Are growing a business of one to 200 employees, often supporting or aimed at women, and
- Are attuned to the evolution of consciousness that is revealing itself now and recognize that it is calling them to take even greater responsibility for being the creator of their reality.
Over the last two decades, I’ve supported hundreds of women with marketing, business growth, personal transformation and refinement of their soul gifts through personalized 1:1 mentoring, advising and consulting.
Today I mentor, write and speak about business as a spiritual journey to living your highest potential because I believe that when we express the divine through business, consciously and with devotion, the impossible becomes possible.
Your priority is life-long personal growth
toward deeper and richer alignment with your inner self.
And your business plays a big part in that journey.
You want your business to grow and sustain you.
You want to listen to your inner wisdom and translate your guidance into action and approaches that support you physically, emotionally, spiritually and professionally. I show you how.
I do that by guiding you back to your alignment, by offering you the business opportunities that are already calling to you that you can not yet see, and by seeing your highest potential and holding it for you as an anchor that continually calls you forth.
When I do this, you stop getting derailed, by the downs inherent in being sensitive to energy, as well as the drag of creating outside the mainstream flow, instead you quickly return to the joy, possibilities and ease you desire most.
What you are creating through your business and your example – and what you are supporting others to become and create – is emerging, dynamic and organic. It is the emergence of conscious business done in unity, connection, love and compassion.
And most of all, it is the life you live in your heart.
Let’s create it together.
Years ago I called to you.
I sat, closed my eyes and felt the space for you form.
A space of welcome. Private, but not removed. Surrounded by beauty and nature. Peaceful. Safe. Comforting. An accepting space for you to be how you needed to Be.
I saw women come.
Some through the main entry. Some through the woods onto the patio to simply sit solitary in chairs overlooking the trees.
A handful snuck in quietly through the back, tired and fearful, needing rest and safety.
And the room filled with women, some sitting alone and some gathered together. But above all, there was a sense of peace, joy, acceptance, with each woman being how she needed to be, knowing she would receive what most supported her.
You are that woman, arrived.
How to work with me
Every woman I work with has her own unique way of working with energy, and therefore, growing her business.
Every single one is pioneering her way of developing her business and sharing it into the world.
I support them to grow their business aligned to their divine wisdom, both on a personal, individual level and professionally within their business.
- I primarily work in a 1:1 capacity with founder-CEOs in deeply personal and customized engagements to create personal ease and business harmony. You can read more here.
- Occasionally I develop small personalized group mentorships like this one.
- I am growing a small and intimate community on Substack. Join me there for community, conversation and connection with intuitive women growing their business on their terms.
My business ethos is highly influenced by my spiritual practices. I gravitate to business practices and models that support: intentionality, personal responsibility, emotional intelligence, intuition, B-corps, Creative Commons, and breaking with tradition for more compassionate and sustainable business overall.
The personal bits that have led me here
I have a BA in Business and Masters in Public Affairs. I’ve worked for a mayor, major state agency, non-profits and in corporate.
- I dreamt of running cities for a little while (I’m drawn to service and I have a gift for working with complex structures) except I realized I wasn’t willing to play politics.
- During this time of my life I learned I could see the path to what people wanted when they couldn’t.
I founded and ran a successful branding, marketing and web development firm with partners.
- From 1997-2008 we did work that I now know was cutting edge, and learned about hiring and supporting a team, making a lot of money, living through the dot com bust, and starting a family as a 2-parent-entrepreneur family.
- I know what it is to live through recessions as a self-employed family. Need I say more?
In 2008 I went solo in my work. And truly began my journey toward a deeper relationship with myself, consciously. I have unlearned business and marketing as it’s traditionally done, and evolved a way of business and marketing that is dynamic and aligned to each and every person.
I learned I’m claricognizant, an empath and highly intuitive. Everything’s energy and these are the senses I use to navigate it.
I believe that entrepreneurship in any form is a spiritual journey. In the future, business schools will teach this.
Until then, join my email list to explore this with me.
- BA Business, Masters of Public Affairs
- Founded and ran a 7-figure, bricks-and-mortar branding/marketing/web design firm for a decade
- Trained facilitator
- Trained in conflict resolution
- Trained in Resonance Repatterning, Spiritual Response Therapy, and Usui and Karuna Reiki
- Fluent in Spanish
- Tech geek
- Capricorn, Aries rising
- Generator strategy with Emotional authority
- I work a lot with the Star and Angelic tribes
- I’m from the Schools of Love and Wisdom
- Claircognizant supported by clairsentience
Some of my mentors and influencers
My mentors have taught me the nature of energy, helped me unravel ancestral and soul level wounds, helped me find my worth, invited me to heal my inner child, acted as translators for my soul and the ascended masters working with me, and continually introduced me to the more that I could be. I’m immensely grateful for Charlene Blakely, Leni Onkka, Lauren Johnston, Adrienne Cobb, and Gloria Boysal.
All of Carolyn Myss’ books, but most especially Anatomy of the Spirit and Sacred Contracts, helped me early on to make meaning of what was showing up in my life.
I remember the day I read the The Untethered Soul because that’s when the internal mental voice lost its power and the big shifts started. November 2008.
There are countless other books I devoured – from the brave pioneers who shared all they could in a time that was shaming and judgmental for all things metaphysical, mystical and esoteric, and therefore, shaming of women sharing their divine wisdom. Donna Eden, Barbara Brennan, Louise Hey, Anodea Judith, Esther Hicks, Helena Blavatsky, are just a few. I am so grateful for the teachers who came before. They cleared and held the way for this now that we are emerging into.